AlexaLarkins248720 sport news blog
· Times read 2

Watch Minnesota Vikings - Dallas Cowboys Live 10

Watch Minnesota Vikings - Dallas Cowboys Live 10

Competition: Dallas v Minnesota live
Minnesota Vikings - Dallas Cowboys live stream
Minnesota Vikings - Dallas Cowboys live stream

Seattle - San Francisco match overview, prediction&tips

The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 1 and 4).Seattle has a good chance of playoffs (60%), has a chance of win division (17%), has a small chance of 1st-round bye (12%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).San Francisco has a very good chance of playoffs (96%), has a good chance of win division (77%), has a good chance of 1st-round bye (69%), has a small chance of win league (14%). One and the other team has got a line of lost games. Recently opponents have a series of guest games. In this match Seattle is a favorite.
Last 15 head-to-head matches Seattle won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 196-366. Including matches at home between the teams Seattle won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 100-134.

Dallas - Boston match overview, prediction&tips

Dallas has a good chance of making playoffs (75%), has a very small chance of making finals (1%).Boston has a very good chance of making playoffs (>99%), has a small chance of making finals (11%), has a very small chance of winning finals (4%). In the last matches we may see a scene of defeats of two teams. Boston could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents. Recently opponents have a series of guest games. Dallas will have a mini benefit in this match.
Last 17 head-to-head matches Dallas won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 1681-1717. Including matches at home between the teams Dallas won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 712-708.

Toronto - LA Lakers match overview, prediction&tips

Toronto has a very good chance of making playoffs (96%), has a very small chance of making finals (3%), has a very small chance of winning finals (<1%).LA Lakers has a good chance of making playoffs (94%), has a small chance of making finals (14%), has a small chance of winning finals (6%). Two teams has got a chain of failures in the last matches. Toronto could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents. Recently opponents have a series of guest games. In this match Toronto is indisputable favorite.
Last 16 head-to-head matches Toronto won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 1600-1742. Including matches at home between the teams Toronto won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 920-985.


Seattle - San Francisco match overview, prediction&tips

Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 1 y 4). Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, el Seattle es el favorito.
El pasado 15 head-to-head matches Seattle ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 12 partidos, y 196-366. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Seattle ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 4 partidos, y 100-134.

Dallas - Boston match overview, prediction&tips

Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos. Dallas podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. Dallas tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
El pasado 17 head-to-head matches Dallas ganó 7 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 10 partidos, y 1681-1717. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Dallas ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 712-708.

Toronto - LA Lakers match overview, prediction&tips

Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos. Toronto podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, el Toronto es el claro favorito.
El pasado 16 head-to-head matches Toronto ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 13 partidos, y 1600-1742. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Toronto ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 7 partidos, y 920-985.


Seattle - San Francisco match overview, prediction&tips

Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 1 und 4). Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Seattle ein Favorit.
Letzte 15 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 12 Spiele verloren und Ziele 196-366. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 4 Spiele verloren und Ziele 100-134.

Dallas - Boston match overview, prediction&tips

Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen. Dallas Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. Dallas haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
Letzte 17 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 7 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 10 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1681-1717. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 712-708.

Toronto - LA Lakers match overview, prediction&tips

Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen. Toronto könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Toronto der klare Favorit.
Letzte 16 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 13 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1600-1742. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 7 Spiele verloren und Ziele 920-985.


Seattle - San Francisco match overview, prediction&tips

Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 1 и 4). Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. В этом матче Seattle является фаворитом.
Последние матчи между этими соперниками Seattle выиграл 3, ничья 0, програл 12, разница голов 196-366. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Seattle выиграл 3, ничья 0, програл 4, разница голов 100-134.

Dallas - Boston match overview, prediction&tips

Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах. У Dallas может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. Dallas будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
Последние матчи между этими соперниками Dallas выиграл 7, ничья 0, програл 10, разница голов 1681-1717. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Dallas выиграл 4, ничья 0, програл 3, разница голов 712-708.

Toronto - LA Lakers match overview, prediction&tips

Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах. У Toronto могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. В этом матче Toronto является несомненным фаворитом.
Последние матчи между этими соперниками Toronto выиграл 3, ничья 0, програл 13, разница голов 1600-1742. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Toronto выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 7, разница голов 920-985.


Seattle - San Francisco match overview, prediction&tips

Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 1 и 4). Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. В този мач, Seattle е фаворит.
Последните 15 главата до главата мачове Seattle спечели 3 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 12 мача и цели 196-366. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Seattle спечели 3 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 4 мача и цели 100-134.

Dallas - Boston match overview, prediction&tips

Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри. В Boston може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. Dallas ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
Последните 17 главата до главата мачове Dallas спечели 7 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 10 мача и цели 1681-1717. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Dallas спечели 4 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 712-708.

Toronto - LA Lakers match overview, prediction&tips

Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри. В LA Lakers може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. В този мач, Toronto е категоричен фаворит.
Последните 16 главата до главата мачове Toronto спечели 3 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 13 мача и цели 1600-1742. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Toronto спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 7 мача и цели 920-985.


Do you want to write blogs?

Create a free account to start writing blogs immediatly.

Sign up now!
Or login to your account
Login
Do you want to read blogs?

Subscribe to our newsletter to read the best blogs Nobedad has to offer.


Related articles

Comments
You need an account to comment on this article. Create a new account over here.
There are no comments yet..