If you have planned to travel with the United Airlines and already booked the flight but suddenly you have to postpone or cancel your journey due to unforeseen situation. At this point of time United Airlines change flight policy will allow you to make changes in your flight booking or if you want you can cancel the flight booking.
You can make the changes in your booking by changing the date and the time of the flight, by changing the destination of the journey or you can change the name on the ticket (misspelled name or changed last name). You can change the booking within 24 hours of the purchase and you don’t need to pay any fee for the change in flight. There might be fare difference included which need to be paid at the time of change in booking.
If you don’t know how to change United Airlines flight online follow the given steps:
• Go to united.com using any web browser in your device
• Click on my reservations
• Enter your last name and credit card number or booking reference number or log in to your existing account
• Select your itinerary
• You have to select the booking which needs to be changed
• You will get the option to make changes
• You can choose new flight to which you want to switch
• If there is a difference between the fares of both the flights you have to pay that
• Once you are done you will get the confirmation regarding your flight change
Also you can call the number of the United Airlines customer services and ask the representative to change the flight booking and they will get it done for you.