Headquartered in Taiwan, Eva Air is an international airline which operates scheduled and cargo services to over 40 global destinations
Besides, the airline also offers its customers with the world class services to make their travel comfortable and relaxing. Further, to help out the passengers during the unforeseen events, the airline also provides an option to make certain changes in the itinerary before the scheduled departure. So, if you also have booked reservations with the airline and wish to make changes to their reservations are required to keep the flight change policy in mind.
Flight change policy of Eva Air
• As per the flight change policy of the airlines, the flight change option is only applicable to the reservations that purchased online or through mobile app.
• Further, the passengers are allowed to make changes to their Eva Reservations
at least 3 to 7 hours before the scheduled departure.
• Besides, a certain list of transactions are subject to conditions which cannot opt for this service that one can get to know once they contact the reservation center of the airline.
• And in case of flight date change, the passenger is required to pay the price difference and handling fees.
• Further, it is required that the payment for the changes made should be made in the same mode of payment.
• However, in case of special services it is not guaranteed that the services will be availed for the reservations if applied 24 hours before the departure.
Besides, for making changes to the reservations you can call to the Eva Air Phone Numebr
, the passenger is required to submit inquiry form that you can find under the booking and planning section. Simply provide your reservation code and passenger name to submit your change flight inquiry and easily avail changes to your reservations.