Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Eligibility
1. For class 9th and 10th standard/Purva Madhyama or equivalent courses with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a paper - 60% marks or equal grade in overall and 60% marks or equal grade in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit.
2. For class 11th and 12th standard/PrakShastri/Uttarmadhyama or equivalent courses with Sanskrit/Pali/ Prakrit as a paper - 60% marks or equal grade in overall and 60% marks or equal grade in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit.
3. For Shastri/Graduation/B.A./B.A.(Hons.) or equivalent course of three years duration with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a subject - minimum 60% marks or equal grade in overall subject and also 60% marks or equal grade in the Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit for B.A.-Ist year, for Graduation Second year & Third year.
4. For Acharya/M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit or equivalent Post-Graduation Degree - 60% marks or equal grade in the aggregate and also in concerned Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit.
5. For Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D. or equivalent in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit - 60% marks in the aggregateRashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship AmountThe amount of scholarship offered varies from INR 250 per month to INR 1500 per month for a total duration of 10 months to all successful applicants. PhD level applicants also get an additional INR 2000 per year as a contingent fund for a total duration of two years.