for 4 servings
- 3 tablespoonsoil
- 3 chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoonsalt
- 1 teaspoonpepper
- 1 tablespoonchili powder
- 1 tablespooncumin
- 1 tablespoongarlic powder
- 5 cupsmilk(1.2 L)
- 4 cupspenne pasta(400 g)
- 1 cuppepper jack cheese, shredded(100 g)
1- Heat oil in a large pot over high heat
- 2-Add chicken and cook until no pink is visible, about 5-6 minutes, then take the chicken out.
- 3-Add the bell peppers and onion, cooking until the onion is translucent, about 6 minutes.
- 4-Add the chicken back to the pot with salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder, stirring until evenly coated, about 30 seconds.
- 5-Add the milk and the penne, stirring constantly to prevent any pasta from sticking.
- 6-Cook for about 20 minutes until pasta is cooked and the milk has reduced to a thick sauce that coats the pasta.
- 7-Add the cheese and mix until melted.
- 8-Nutrition Calories: 1958 Fat: 41 grams Carbs: 305 grams Fiber: 16 grams Sugars: 50 grams Protein: 90 grams