Blog by Richards
· Times read 1

Braga - Portimonense

Braga - Portimonense
MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Braga, Estádio AXA
Upcoming Information:Portuguese Primeira Liga 17.05.2019
When/Date: 17.05.2019
Time: 3:30 pm


Watch here >>> Braga v Portimonense live


Online here >>> Braga - Portimonense live


Braga - Portimonense LIVE Stream#

Short Preview During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 4 and 11).Braga has not chance of relegated, has not chance of qualify for ucl.Portimonense has not chance of relegated, has not chance of qualify for ucl. One and the other team get a very uncertain game. In this match Braga is the unquestionable favorite.
Last 5 head-to-head matches Braga won 3 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 8-5. Including matches at home between the teams Braga won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 5-3.


Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
Marítimo - Boavista match overview, prediction&tips

Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 12 and 10).Marítimo has not chance of relegated, has not chance of qualify for ucl. Recent matches Marítimo is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 3). Boavista is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4). Marítimo could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days. In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
Last 9 head-to-head matches Marítimo won 5 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 11-9. Including matches at home between the teams Marítimo won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-4.

Tondela - Chaves match overview, prediction&tips

We will watch a tense game between outsiders (ranked 15 and 16).Tondela has a good chance of relegated (57%), has not chance of qualify for ucl.Chaves has a chance of relegated (43%), has not chance of qualify for ucl. Tondela is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1). Recent matches Chaves is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2). Tondela could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days. Tondela will have a poor advantage in this game.
Last 13 head-to-head matches Tondela won 4 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 16-13. Including matches at home between the teams Tondela won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 8-5.

Feirense - Aves match overview, prediction&tips

We will watch a tense game between outsiders (ranked 18 and 14).Feirense was already of relegated.Aves has not chance of relegated, has not chance of qualify for ucl. Feirense is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 0). Recent matches Aves is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2). Feirense could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents. The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
Last 11 head-to-head matches Feirense won 1 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 6-11. Including matches at home between the teams Feirense won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-5.

Did you like this article?
0 0

You need an account to vote on this article. Create a new account over here


Do you want to write blogs?

Create a free account to start writing blogs immediatly.

Sign up now!
Or login to your account
Login
Do you want to read blogs?

Subscribe to our newsletter to read the best blogs Nobedad has to offer.


Related articles

Comments
You need an account to comment on this article. Create a new account over here.
There are no comments yet..