Isaac Chukwuma
· Times read 169

Barcelona transfer news LIVE: Neymar agrees terms, Antoine Griezmann snubs, Messi claims

Barcelona transfer news LIVE:  Neymar agrees terms, Antoine Griezmann snubs, Messi claims

*PSG forward Neymar is desperate to re-join Barcelona - Sport
Neymar has already agreed personal terms with the Catalan giants
* Antoine Griezmann has failed to return to Atletico Madrid's pre-season preparations

* Lionel Messi could reportedly receive a two-year ban for his recent comments


Joao Felix unveiled
Joao Felix has been officially unveiled as an Atletico Madrid player.
The Portuguese talent, who was signed for an astonishing £114million, was presented at the Wanda Metropolitano on Monday.
Felix scored 20 goals and contributed 11 assists in 43 games for Benfica last season.
The 19-year-old has a £225m release clause in his contract and is set to earn £15million across the next five seasons.

Neymar request
Neymar is desperate to re-join Barcelona and doesn’t want to step foot in Paris Saint-Germain's training facility again.
That’s the bold claim from Spanish newspaper Sport , who claim Neymar wants Barcelona to accelerate negotiations with the Ligue 1 champions.
Sport say Neymar, 27, is growing restless with the slow pace of the transfer and has told both parties to ‘hurry up’.
The report also claims that Neymar has already agreed personal terms with the Catalan giants.
The Brazilian earns a reported £635,000 per week with PSG but is prepared to accept £413,000 per week at Barcelona - close to his previous salary in 2017.
Barcelona transfer news LIVE: Express Sport brings you the latest updates coming out of the Nou Camp

Antoine Griezmann snub
Antoine Griezmann has failed to return to Atletico Madrid's pre-season preparations as he attempts to force through a Barcelona move.
Griezmann announced his intention to leave Atletico Madrid at the start of the summer for the second season in a row, with Barcelona securing a deal for the forward this time around.
Ernesto Valverde’s side are on hand to provide just that for the World Cup winner, but had been waiting for his release clause to drop from £190m to £107m on July 1.
A week later and Griezmann is still an Atletico player, and his frustrations at the delay have got the better of him when pre-season training began on Monday.
Spanish outlet Marca have reported that Griezmann was absent as the Atletico squad set off on their trip to the nearby Los Angeles de San Rafael for training.

Lionel Messi shown a straight red for... allowing Gary Medel to headbutt him

Lionel Messi ban?
Lionel Messi could reportedly receive a two-year ban for his recent comments regarding South American footballing body CONMEBOL.
Messi, 32, was shown a controversial red card in the Copa America third-place play-off against Chile after clashing with former Cardiff star Gary Medel.
"There is no doubt, the whole thing is set up for Brazil," Messi said. "I did not want to be part of this corruption, we shouldn't have to be part of this disrespect we suffered during the Copa America.”
CONMEBOL rules state players cannot speak out against the football governing body.
The regulations prohibit 'insulting in any means or manner CONMEBOL, its institutions or personnel'.
Punishment for failing to follow these rules can carry a ban of up to two years.

Barcelona transfer news LIVE: Express Sport brings you the latest updates coming out of the Nou Camp


Juve hopeful
Juventus are hoping new Italian tax laws that are set to be introduced will help them sign Paul Pogba from Manchester United.
Spanish publication Marca claim the Italian government are set to cut tax rates for foreign football players.
The report says Italy will cut tax for foreign footballers from 47 per cent to 20 per cent in the north and from 40 per cent to 15 per cent in the south of the country.
Turin-based Juve would fall into the northern category.
Spain did something similar in 2005 when they passed what was dubbed ‘The Beckham Law’, which gave wealthy players from abroad significant tax advantages following David Beckham’s move from Manchester United to Real Madrid.
Marca add that Juventus are now doing all they can to re-sign a player they sold to United for what was then a world-record £89million in 2016.
Did you like this article?
2 0

You need an account to vote on this article. Create a new account over here
Barcelona latest news and highlights.


Do you want to write blogs?

Create a free account to start writing blogs immediatly.

Sign up now!
Or login to your account
Login
Do you want to read blogs?

Subscribe to our newsletter to read the best blogs Nobedad has to offer.


Related articles

Comments
You need an account to comment on this article. Create a new account over here.
There are no comments yet..