But here are 5 Myths which are definitely not true about the Brexit.
1. The UK will leave in exactly 2 years.
Well almost 2 years have passed. Or the UK goes running to the finish but this is definitely not going to happen.
2. If they can't negotiate a deal, the UK will be cut of the EU.
The UK is still an ally of many European countries and has a huge economy. Countries in the EU will still trade with the UK no matter what this deal says.
3. After the UK has left the EU will have no more power on the UK.
The EU still has a vote on companies who want to merge.
4. There is no turning back.
The people have voted to get rid of the EU. But in the end the Cabinet has to actually take word to the deed. It still is possible to stay in the EU after all.
5. After the Brexit London will be a ghost town.
Of course some companies will leave London because they lean a lot on the EU. But 75% of the banking economics in the city is not EU-related.