- The unique “shift” your body makes during your mid-twenties that could be the culprit behind your arthritis pain. (Probably less than 1 in a 10,000 people know this.)
- The secret discovered by a little known New York doctor that will give you a HUGE advantage in your fight against arthritis. He discovered the switch you can “flip” inside your body to help make it start acting like it did when you were 25!
- The real reason that traditional “painkillers” don't help your pain.
- I'll reveal the “trouble making” vegetable that can actually make your arthritis pain worse! If you've always thought that greens are good for you, you'll definitely want to read this.
- What special type of “super food” can actually counteract the damage of arthritis itself! (It's amazing to understand how this works.)
- So let's get started...
French Fries and Other Processed Fast Food
Most people have no idea that eating the wrong foods can cause arthritis pain flare-ups.That's why I've prepared this article to walk you through the 5 Worst Foods to eat if you suffer from arthritis.In just a few minutes from now, you'll know how to steer clear of the 5 biggest “food landmines” that can sabotage your health and make your arthritis pain worse.What you're about to discover will probably be quite surprising. But more importantly, it will show you how to take control of your arthritis instead of having it take control of you.And that's not all. In addition to walking you through the “5 Worst Foods,” we're also going to cover other items you need to know like:
As far as your body is concerned, there's not much difference between a bagel and a heaping pile of sugar.In fact, any member of the refined carbohydrate family – white bread, muffins, pasta, bagels, etc. – drives up inflammation because the body processes them into sugar.Inflammation in your body is never a good thing, but what does it have to do with arthritis?Hopefully, your doctor has already talked to you about Fibrin and the role that it plays in your arthritis.
Worst Food #4:
I underlined the word "processed" because it's important. My guess is that you're probably not eating fast food every day of your life. But most people have no idea just how processed much of their food really is.You probably already know to stay far away from trans fats. Those are strongly linked to systemic, chronic inflammation and are so bad for you that the Institute of Medicine recommends you simply keep trans fatty acid consumption as low as possible.French fries are by no means the only culprit though... soybean, corn, peanut, and sunflower oils are examples of vegetable oils that are rich in omega-6 fats, which most Americans consume far too much of.Too much Omega-6 causes inflammation. And inflammation brings fibrin. If your body has lost its ability to "call off the fibrin" when it's not needed, you can run into problems... especially if you're over 25 years old.What keeps peopleUNDER25 from having to deal with pain? And what makes them immune to arthritis?
Worst Food #3:Foods cooked at high temperatures – including char-broiled, blackened, barbecued, fried, etc. – often contain harmful by-products caused by the cooking process called Advanced Glycation End (AGEs).AGEs are highly inflammatory and can damage your joints and bones, making your arthritis worse.Anytime food is cooked at high temperature (this includes foods that are broiled, fried, grilled, etc.), toxic (AGEs) are formed.Stewing, boiling, braising, crockpotting or steaming will help minimize the amount of (AGEs) formed in your food.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DISVIRGINED? LOW SPERM COUNT CAUSES YOU CAN AVOID HOW I LOST VIRGINITY Tips to Keep Your Cholesterol in Check SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES OF LUNG CANCER SEE HOW A GIRL OF 21 DISVIRGINED Natural Solution For High Blood Pressure
Do you want to read blogs?
Subscribe to our newsletter to read the best blogs Nobedad has to offer.
You need an account to comment on this article. Create a new account over here.